.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Three Things...

I got this from Rosemarie .

3 things that scare me:
If there were three things that scared me, I'd not put the words into existence. I'm a big believer in the power of words.

3 things I love:
God
My children
Praise and worship

3 things I hate:
Lies
Cooking
A dirty house

3 things I don't understand:
Racism
How someone walks away from their children
Why someone would choose for their body to rot and decay rather than donate it

3 things on my desk:
Computer
Light
Camera dock

3 things I'm doing right now:
Posting
Watching Mission Impossible 3 with Casey
Laundry

3 things I want to do before I die:
I'm ready

3 things I can do well:
Love
Live
Laugh

3 things I can't do:
Lie
Find my way somewhere without directions...okay, and then it's a gamble
Not care about my kids

3 things I should listen to:
God
My inner spirit
My children

3 things I shouldn't listen to:
Negative people
Gossip
Degrading music

3 things I watched as a kid:
Dark Shadows
The Twilight Zone
American Bandstand

This was fun, thanks Rosemarie. If y'all do it, as always, let me know.

11 Comments:

Blogger Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Oh love this meme...did this last Nov, and I had fun with it. Thanks for sharing this one...

Happy new year to you and to your family!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I just completed this one. Thanks for keeping me company at a horribly lonely time of day!

((HUGS))

7:57 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

mariposa ~ thanks, happy new year to you too! I'll have to go back to your past Nov and check it out. :)

nancy ~ I'd never heard of Night Flight, had to check it out on imdb and still don't remember it. Slim Whitman albums, LOL. Too funny, and true.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

"Why someone would choose for their body to rot and decay rather than donate it"

Are you donating your body to science?

I really enjoyed the meme too! Thanks for the shout and link.

Happy New Year!

12:14 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Great me-me, I'll do it when I have time to post again...soon!

Love the 3 L's for three things you do well...it's true!

6:21 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ all the organs as well as the body, med schools always need cadavers. Happy new year to you too!!

dabich ~ Yup, it's only fair you should do it, I always do yours. :)
Thanks for the 3 L's comment, I adore you.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They had TV when you were a kid? I thought it was Jimmy Durante on the Radio? LOL. Love ya Kath

8:32 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

OK, done =D

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found out my Mother died on 7/7/07. Marjorie Jenning on the SSDI, died in Phoenix. We just found out today. I'm sure there is a story in it, and I will send it to you...when I get around to writing it. My father has not talked to her since 1973, talk about holding a grudge...lol. Talk to ya soon.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to do this one. Check for it soon!

8:30 PM  
Blogger SmileDragon said...

Hey lady. Long time no talk. Just stopping by to say HALLO. :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home