.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The One To Beat



This kid's parents did a great job. He's not only amazing, but humble.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the money Baby!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yup!! He's good!!

But didn't you think that Paula's comment was a little creepy?? She wants to "squish him, rip his head off and hang him on her rear view mirror!!" That was just weird.

5:35 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

katy ~ I know, right???

michelle ~ Paula is always a little weird, lol, but did you see the tears running down her face? Awwwwwww.

8:36 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

OK, that's American Idol. I haven't been following that, I've been watching hockey. BUT my daughter watches Idol, and she says this guy is GREAT!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I saw the title, "the one to beat." Then the nice comments about the parents doing a great job raising him. At first, I thought they beat him until he sang good, and then I saw Michelle's comments about Paula. Paula Abdul, I imagine. I am sometimes lost without television.

1:43 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ your daughter is right!

leesa ~ lol. Paula's comments are at the end of the video, and in her behalf, he is so darn cute. :) More than anything, it's his demeanor that wins me over.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Keasty said...

He's got a good voice alright. Easy to listen to. Even Downunder!

Yep, as the judge says... that was brilliant!

3:53 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

keasty ~ good to see you, and I agree. :)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

My daughter says, "He's a good singer." She's 3 with an ear for talent! :)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I like him too

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home