.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

I can't imagine giving up my boys period, but to do so for people who hated, insulted and ridiculed me...well, as I said, I can't begin to imagine. Thank God, He was able to do so with His Son. And, since Deb put it so much better than I could, please pay her a visit.

Giving God all my heart, soul and thanks for His Son, and wishing a HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL.

4 Comments:

Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Thanks, Kathi, for once again bringing the perspective back to where it should have been all along today. God is working through you to get to me, I believe.

Have a great holiday, girl!

2:19 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Shannon ~ awwww, you're welcome. Glad to be of any kind of service! Hope you and yours have a great holiday too!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I love you Kath! Thanks for helping me through such a rough spot! I told Madelene about the "message". She was in tears.

Like I always say, you're one of God's little angels here on earth!

Happy Easter to you & your boys!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Easter!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home