.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, October 21, 2005

It's All Family

There seems to be a bit of confusion over Mark being my husband or my son...he's my husband. My son's are Casey (16) and Charlie (15 in December). Mark (my hubby) is the one that has hepatitis C. We believe he got it at birth when he had to have a complete blood transfusion. The first time we found out he had it was 21 years ago, right after we'd gotten married, and we went to donate blood together. A week or so later, we got a letter saying he had hepatitis C and was not eligible to donate blood.
To catch up on this, please see the post on August 9, 'My Husband'.
Hug's to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Sorry about the confusion, for some reason, I thought you were referring to your son in your previous blog.

I hope he is okay. My partner and I go for annual blood work--just in case. I think it's important for everyone to do that to cover all bases. I never did it before my partner went into the Navy for a few years---they made her, and then she made me. Now I'm a neurotic mess and hypochondriac. Don't know if being health conscious or 'lax' is worse than the other.

Hope all is well, again, sorry for the confusion!

9:09 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ it's okay sweetie, I live here and I get confused. Hugs!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home