.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Bush speaks with the troops

I hope y'all know that I value everyone's time, and if I do offer up something for y'all to read, I honestly think it's of value. With that said, if you have the time, please visit here...and then, maybe here too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it air force one shoes H1 h2 hummer jeep Fuel tank3b 1989 isuzu trooper

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home