.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Distant Thunder

In distant thunder the silent cry.
No hugs, no kisses, no lullaby.
No firsts, no falls, no chance to try.
In distant thunder the silent cry.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did the hubby eat beans again? Damn it all!

10:05 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

lol, mg. I wrote it about abortion...nice guess tho.

10:08 PM  
Blogger The Seeker said...

Here you go... who I am...

11:53 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

This is a sad poem.
Oh, I see your post below.
Very moving.

~Deb

7:20 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dr. deb ~ yup, I find the topic very sad.
Nice work on Law & Order, SVU.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BALL STATE UNIVERSITYYYYYYYY

LARRY BIGBIEEEEEEEEE

WHOOOOOOOOO

Sorry, always used to yell that at him at O's games.

9:17 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

heather ~ awww, don't cry hon. hugs!

Wes ~ thought you sounded familiar

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home