.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

Pooh

I slept most of the day yesterday, or tried to. The boys were great at making sure I wasn't disturbed. It's pretty cool that they're old enough that I don't have to worry about them, and they're actually kind of taking care of me.
I think my tonsils (yeah, still have them) are infected and my right ear is pretty painful too. Maybe it was the change of weather, Texas got it's first real cold front of the season. We went from 90 degrees and the air on, to 55 degrees and blankets out in less than 24 hours. By this time of year, we're all ready for cooler weather. So, spent the majority of the day in bed, chilling (literally...with fever). Got up to get dressed and go to Casey's football game last night. Wore a tee, a jean shirt and a sweat shirt with jeans and then covered up with an indian blanket, and I was still chilling so much I couldn't keep my teeth from chattering, but sweat was pouring off of me.
I'm fixing to go back to bed (fixin = texas slang for 'going to') to rest until tonight's football game. Tomorrow night is a house warming party for one of Marks friends and I'm thinking I'll skip it to get a full 24 hours to rest and try to shake this.
I've tried to check in with some of my favorite blogs, but if I've missed you, don't take it personally. The comments I'm leaving probably aren't making any sense anyway.
I'm looking for a guest blog now, I'll submit it in a bit.
Hugs

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a case of acute sinusitus. Have you seen a dr. yet?

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear you are not feeling well, kudos to the boys for being considerate. Hopefully it wont last long and MG is asking a good question, well have you.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Kathi ---I get that all the time when the weather gets freaky. My glands swell up like balloons and my ear starts aching. It's all related. You can even go see one of those ear/nose/throat doctors.

Hope you're feeling better sweetie!

Much love!!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

mg & blackops ~ only men go to doctors (JUST KIDDING). I go, but as a last resort. So, the answer would be no. Fever broke last night and I'm feeling better. Thanks for caring.

deb ~ thanks darlin, I'm know I'm feeling better cause I'm sick of being in bed.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home