.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Tagged by blackops

I was tagged by one of my favorite guys, blackops.
And, I'm suppose to tag 3...sorry guys, but it's not that bad. :)
1. Eddie
2. TwistedChick
3. Timmy ( I can't imagine Timmy doing this, but it'd be a hoot to read)

HERE WE GO...

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
A lot of my friends, students, family, that reads my blog already recognize me...too late! Do I try? Nope.
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
Nope. Some of the pictures on my photo page have been digitally altered though...creative license.
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
No, got a few. Kind of feel sorry for them that they've nothing better to do.
4. Do you lie in your blog?
Not once. Probably get more hits, be more popular, if I did though.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
Nope, just a likeable and sometimes amusing, but always honest, bitch. In life and blog...
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
Too funny, don't think anyone would tell me that.
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
Nope. Should I be? Hmmmm, depends on who you ask. Me, I say 'no, I'm okay'.
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
I've deleted spam. I've never faked comments, but thanks for the idea.
9.Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog?
If you're referring to what blackops said, then I'd have to say........
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
Less, if at all. :)
11. Do you have a job?
Yes. I'm a substitute teacher for high school grades, trying to get a job working for blackops.
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Yup, in a heartbeat.
13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life?
I'm not a people person, but if I had a gun to my head...Timmy (for morbid curiosity), blackops (I want him to give me a job), Deb (love her creative eye) and Twisted Chick (cause I think we're related).
14. Which bloggers have you made out with? (a)In real life? (b)In fantasy?
None, nope, not a one. Not. A. One.
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
Acting has never been my strong suit.
16. Does your family read your blog?
Yes, occasionally. Keeps me honest. :)
17. How old is your blog?
2 months and 9 days. :)
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
No, and it surprises me that I get as many as I do.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? No
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
No, and if anyone knows why someone would do that, share it with me.
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Yeah, I report that big $0...it's what's expected of me.
22. Is blogging narcissistic?
I've definitely read some that are, but they're not on my favorites list. I think it's more a form of release of self expression. Safer than a handgun.
23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Yes
24. Do you like John Mayer?
No clue who it is, but giving him the benefit of the doubt, I'm gonna have to go with no.
25. Do you have enemies?

Wow, hard one. Probably, yeah.
26. Are you lonely?
Only when I'm around a lot of people.
27. Why bother?

Because I enjoy it.

10 Comments:

Blogger white_devil said...

Ball State and Larry Bigbie...STAY EFFIN HOT.

12:37 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

white devil ~ big rockies fan, are you?
tc ~ that's my understanding...love ya!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I want to know about the 'rubbing one out' answer--- I didn't see a 'clear answer'! ha!

Anyway, you're one of the most interesting bloggers I would love to meet! You're not only talented- but you have a HUGE heart!

One of your obsessed fans! LOL! *throws roses on your stage*

3:00 PM  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

Hey i can tell you how to make money by blogging... just pay me $19.99 and i'll tell you.

waiting


waiting

still waiting


okay that trick didn't work on the other 5 people I tried it on either... maybe I dont have an honest face

3:12 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ awwwww, you're my new bestest best friend. Seriously, thanks for all the kind words you've passed my way lately.
romey ~ oh, darlin...you have an honest face alright. Will you take a check?

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooaa....very enlightening.....too bad you're in Texas, the commute would be a killer though.

6:13 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Eddie ~ funny, you're the first one I thought of. Sorry.
blackops ~ Hey, you know for the right job, relocation is always a possiblity. LOL...gotta keep me in mind, I'd be an ivaluable employee. :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

and if you hire me, blackops, I'll promise to spell invaluable correctly, LOL. :)
hugs!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Promise?

9:58 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

heather ~ You're welcome sweetie.
blackops ~ lol, you bet'cha!!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home