.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, September 23, 2005

The Latest On Mark

Mark had his second visit back to the Liver Institute, since starting treatment, on Tuesday and got his second injection. Last week, when he'd gotten his first shot, he ran fever and felt pretty bad for a few days. This time, it lasted about a day. He came home early around 4 p.m. and went straight to bed. Believe me, not like him. But after that...good to go. He's staying upbeat and very positive. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home