.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Today's Quote 09/20/05

"I've noticed that all those pro-choice have already been born."
Ronald Reagan

A Conservative's Conservative (warning: extremely tough reality)

Here is what I find Ironic about liberals. Abortion kills the most innocent, yet Liberals are against the Death Penalty, that kills the most henious of all humanity. Kinda ironic isnt it?
Chris

Thanks Eddie - Always taking the hard (but the right) road.

9 Comments:

Blogger pebblepie said...

Yes it is ironic....

I'm pro multiple choice...lol

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dayum, that hit me right between the eyes, extremely ironic.

7:00 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

It's not easy being you, huh Eddie?
hugs

8:38 AM  
Blogger dondon009 said...

Yes, I do ask a lot of questions... and I ask that question also! The problem is I have no answer. As a single gay male, I'm somewhat happy my mother didn't choose abortion. Again as a gay male, I don't believe I have the right to make decisions about child birth. My concern regarding abortion is that it seems to me (note: admittedly my opinion only) that there are more men against abortion than women! Why would that be, and can anyone provide statistics?

8:49 AM  
Blogger dondon009 said...

I pray that you and your family will be safe during this coming hurricane!
PEACE~

8:50 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

Thanks Don, I appreciate that.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

I've never really been a fan of Reagan's, but that's a really good quote.
Good point, too...

12:00 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Timmy, yup, it's a good one and I stole it from Eddie.

Eddie, thanks for using my blog to speak.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Wow. Very well put! I used to be a hardcore pro-life, until I realized that God gave us 'freedom of choice'...but in my heart, I would never abort my baby. That is just my personal opinion regarding this topic. I was an 'oops' with my parents, and seven years apart from my next older sister. I am glad they didn't abort me.

Great post. Ironically enough, I am a Christian Republican "Lesbian". Everyone thinks I'm an extreme liberal. heh... Ah well, everyone has their own beliefs and opinions, right?

I'm still trying to find that link of yours to your website full of your photography.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home