.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Great Blog

Do yourself a favor and put this blog on your favorites. Once you start reading it, it's kind of like eating Marko's popcorn...you just can't stop. It's funny, informative and intelligently written.

3 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

As is your blog. I laughed so hard today, thanks for that.

5:49 PM  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

hey K girl... I'll check it... and yes... I am secure in my manhood :-)

romey

2:43 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Romey: Yeah, any guy that would consider tights and a pink shirt as a 'uniform', well darlin, would be a super 'something'. :)
You, however, just a super hunk of man.
And your super hero m&m theme song...melt in your mouth, not in your hand, too funny.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home