.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, September 08, 2005

A short post and a good day

I received my new camera in the mail...can you believe it? Gotta give it up to HP. Man. I called them in the middle of Saturday afternoon telling them my view screen had shattered and they had a new one to me in 3 business days free of charge. I do have to send the old one back in the box the new one came in...but it, too, is free of charge. Good deal!
Casey had a game tonight against Richardson Eagles. Allen are Eagles, too. So, it was a tad funny in the stands, both visitor and home (we were home) yelling for Eagles. But the ALLEN Eagles won, 7-6. An excellent game. GO EAGLES!!
I didn't get into bed last night until nearly 2 a.m. and we over slept this morning, not getting up till 5:30 ish. So I'm going to bed early tonight. I'm subbing at the Freshman Center tomorrow, think Charlie will come by to say 'hello'? Hmmmm.... I'll take bets at 5 to 1 against it.
Y'all have a good night. If anyone gets a chance, check out one of these blogs...or all. :)
http://blondemomentsblog.blogspot.com/
http://angriestblog.blogspot.com/
http://anysoldier.com/WhereToSend/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home