.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Gone for 3

I won't be posting for a few days. My friend, Terri, and I are heading to Canton Texas for First Monday Trade Days. I'm excited because I've never been (I'm the only person I know that hasn't been). We got a room at a historic bed and breakfast on the square and it's 2 blocks from the Trade Days! We were very lucky, because a reservation cancelled a few minutes before I called.
Y'all have a great holiday weekend. God bless and be safe.

2 Comments:

Blogger PackerPundit said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Romey

5:00 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Thanks Romey...how's your new 'pet'?

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home