.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Godspeed Boots

I have to say good bye to a blog that I've enjoyed for awhile. It's bitter sweet, because it's Boots in Baghdad and he's going home! I'm so thankful that he's going home safe and sound, but I am going to miss reading his updates of what's going on where he is. He has said, however, that he will be putting a compilation of all his writings and pictures into a blog when he gets home. I'm hoping that comes into fruition because his eye with a camera is as good as his writing.
God bless you Boots, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the sacrifices you've made.
http://www.bootsinbaghdad.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home