.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

First of all, it's too late for me to be up with no interest in bed and eating Triscuits (the new Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits). But here I am and if I can keep my hand out of the box long enough, I'll get this post done.
I didn't get to bed last night till late (yeah, a shocker there) and Mark let me sleep in this morning...so we missed church. It was really nice, thanks hon. Mark went for his routine bike ride and played hackey sack. He told me the other day that he's wanting to start competing and has looked some leagues up on-line. He'd be so good at it. He use to compete in freestyle frisbee when he was younger, and still plays frisbee golf. He's always played hackey sack. I compete at getting through my day with out injury, and I rarely win. Thankfully, the boys take after Mark.
Later, Mark and I went to get some groceries. I'd already bought groceries this week, twice in fact. Apparently there is a difference in what I buy for meals and 'cooking'. Mark said he wanted to cook. I still don't get it, but hey...I've never claimed to be domestic. So, he was wanting to make chili again but where we went for groceries was out of ground turkey breast, so he didn't have to do the double batch again. Just made some with his red meat makings. My loss.
I told the guys that I was going to go out for a bit and take some pictures. I guess I must have lost track of time, I was gone for awhile. But I had on my ear buds for my ipod and just enjoyed myself. Took quite a few roads I've never been down before and found myself in towns I've only heard of. I guess that was when I realized it was time to start heading home. Did get some great pictures though and will be posting them on my picture blog.
While I was off doing my thing, the boys got together with some friends to play basketball and Mark spent the better part of the day 'cooking'.
That's pretty much my day. Everyone is in bed, all is quiet and I'm going to take some p.m. stuff and try to call it a night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if you just tried his 'red meat' chili once, you'd like it. Why not give it a chance?

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home