.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, August 27, 2005

See What???

Tonight was 'date night' for Mark and I. It was his choice in movies, and he told me last night that it was between Dukes of Hazard and The Cave. I looked at him like he was crazy and he reminded me it was his choice. I can see him taking Charlie to see Dukes, but not me. And as for The Cave, I can not watch water movies...don't know why because I love water. But, okay, he's right and it's his choice. So, he checks the time of the movies last night and says the only thing that could make matters worse..."Star Wars is still on at the theater!" I asked him if really wanted to see Star Wars and he goes on and on about how good the kids had said it was, and it'd be better to see it on the big screen than wait for video. Hey, no big deal...the important thing is that we get to have our alone time.
I wake up this morning with a headache, and I'm thinking 'great, Star Wars with a headache. Just gets better and better'. Mark worked this morning and calls me to say he'll pick me up at 11:20 for the movie. (It turns out the Eagles first football game is tonight at SMU, so Casey asked Mark to take him and we decided to do an afternoon movie) I asked him to please tell me what we're going to see, and he tells me I've got to wait. I'm torn between dreading the movie and excited about spending time with Mark.
When we get to the window, Mark asks for two tickets to...The 40 Year Old Virgin. YEAH!!! I love this man. He got me, I hate to admit it, but I honestly believed he was going to make me sit through one of those three movies. He had a huge 'gotcha grin' on his face, and I loved it.
I also loved the movie. Too funny. We laughed so hard...the entire theater was laughing. It was better than I'd thought it would be and I'm looking forward to seeing it again. Sorry to say, it's not something the boys can see. They've wanted to see it, but it's really not appropriate. They disagree, of course. It's actually too bad, because it did have a decent message to it.
Get a chance, go see it. Very, very funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Cleaner cover decorative vacuum Tickler sex toy Dosage bextra Skin care benefits Second hand isuzu spare

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home