.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

More Mom

My last post I talked a little about my mom (by the way, my mom was 53 when she died). I appreciate the comments and emails I got, thanks very much y'all. However, I want to make sure that it's understood that my mom and I were great friends when she died and she was a great grandmother. She always denied any of this happened. I don't know if it was denial or memory loss, but either way it was survival mode for her, I'm sure. But, I doubt my sister and I could both have the same incorrect nightmares. I, too, though have a great deal of memory loss. I've been to a few head doctors and the thing they don't seem to realize is that I'm okay with not remembering things. What I do remember is more than enough. That, and the fact that the head dr.'s always steer towards sexual abuse...and those kind of memories never surfaced. I'm not sure that they saw that as a good thing, but I do. Not everything is about sex, doc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home