.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Today's Quote 10/04/05

Why do we grieve for the dead ? Would those who are held captive grieve for one that has escaped ?

Johnny Newt
http://gamerdinger.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger exMI said...

Very interesting.....

7:19 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Hmmmmmmmm (I'm going to leave that thought right there)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Johnny Newt said...

Thank you for your new posts Kathi , sorrow is so hard for our human hearts to try and understand , The ones that we greive for have been released from pain and suufering, so obviously we grieve for the sake of our own fear and loss that takes hold of the heart and mind when someone has left us. When we come to understand that desire and want are the cause of all sorrow, grief and loss can be seen in a new light.

10:51 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

heather ~ yup, I like it too. I've never been one to grieve because I always believe I'll see them again and that what we go to when we die is so much more precious than what we have here. I've been in shock...but not grieved. People always find me cold for that, and this is the first thing I've ever found that explains how I feel.
I agree, cool site.

exmi ~ uh huh..:)

bb ~ hmmmmmm, okay

johnny ~ I enjoy you so much, thank YOU.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home