.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Not Mine, Again!

This is a really sick and twisted read. No, it's not by Timmy. It's Romey's and I'm warning you...it'll stay with you. Don't go if you can't handle it. Truly.

HERE'S ONE TO KEEP YOU AWAKE AT NIGHT

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Definitely twisted, but wow- talented writer. He should really be writing for a movie.

Now I'm scared to go to sleep! LOL!

1:39 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

This truely reminded me of one of those half way decent macabe B-Horror flicks. Very Rob Zombie-ish. Reading these types of stories really put you in a sort of bhla state. You realize that your not imortal and that there are bad people out there in the world. The fact that we can relate a time or incident where we might have had something similiar happen to us if not for a change in event. Like a relative or someone coming over telling us nto to talk to strangers or something like that.
Very creepy though..

4:42 AM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

interesting...but I couldn't read much of it. I'm sure he's a great writer for anyone who likes to read this stuff.

that is one blog I won't be returning to. (gives me the shivers)..lol

8:15 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ Hi hon! I agree, he's very talented.

bill ~ You're right! I couldn't think of his name.

Jan ~ Awwww, don't say that! He only has one of these stories every month or so. You'll love his daily rants, promise. Check him again SOON!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home