.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

Please Sign In 10/07/05

Short but fierce piece, mystery guest...please sign in here.

5 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

marla ~ I've missed you! I hope to see you blog something soon.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

excellent link - i might nick that.

cheers for your comments

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments...any crush at this point in my life I'll take. Also, I'm honored to see I'm on your favorite blog list.

7:49 AM  
Blogger ghartstein said...

Great Post...very touching.

1:45 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

dan ~ glad you liked it.

tbn ~ the honor is mine.

g ~ I'm glad you like it.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home