.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Today's Quote 10/10/05

Warning: This is from Timmy's blog Blogs_Get_Slaughtered and it is, as tends to be the norm, R rated. Please be aware before you read it. With that said, this quote is just plain funny...to me. But, I've never made it a secret that I appreciate a sick and twisted sense of humor.

"I've never really subscribed to the if-they're-old-enough-to-crawl-they're-in-the-right-position school of thought, and the statutory charges were dropped when my lawyer convinced the police that the law was vague concerning whether a canine's age was determined in "people-years" or "dog-years"..."

Timmy would probably be humbled if you wanted to read the rest of this entry. Nah, I'm joking...can't see Timmy caring one way or the other.

6 Comments:

Blogger PackerPundit said...

well its about time you post your gorgeous face!!!
anywhoot... totally agree wid ya about the post below and kanye west crap... what a looser

romey

6:07 PM  
Blogger pebblepie said...

My head has had enough of r rated stuff... It really has a negative affect on the brain.
This post made me think of something, I haven’t thought of in quite some time. I spent a few years on a very small Alaskan Island in the late 70’s/early 80’s…
No TV, No Cable, No Mc D’s, No paved roads, No Movie Theater, No Mail to your home (had to go to town and pick that up at the Post Office/Police Dept./Court/Permits/Licensing/you name it!) No stores (everything had to come from the Sears Catalog) No anything except National Tonga Forest and 100 times more bears then people…
It was so easy to get used to, after a few years I moved back to the mainland and I was in total culture shock, of a place where I was born and raised. Transitioning back was very difficult, so much so, it is very hard to explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the kind comments you leave on my blog, I appreciate them very much.

8:23 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

heather ~ hon, you don't recognize me?? Glad to see you checked Timmy out, he's just one of my must reads.

romey ~ you're just achen for that spankin.

pebblepie ~ thanks for sharing that. And I appreciate all your effort and dedication for our men and women serving. God bless you richly.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in regard to your question on my blog...my wife is a bank president. Don't know what she saw in me...lol

Thanks for stopping by and hope you continue...i love your comments.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the incident in 1996 does explain quite a bit.

10:00 AM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

That definitely is a great quote..lol

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home