.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Another Anniversary

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. Mark and Casey are going to the Cowboy and Giants game, so we celebrated today. I just want to say how blessed I am to have such a man as Mark. For whatever reason, he loves me and has proved it over and over. I definitely got the best end of this "I do" deal. I love you Mark, happy anniversary!

5 Comments:

Blogger Just Jan said...

Happy Anniversary...hope you two will celebrate many more!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger ghartstein said...

Congrats and enjoy...the day and each other.

3:01 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

jan ~ thanks sweetie, I hope so too!

g ~ you bet'cha!!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Oh, that's so sweet! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

7:46 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

wendy ~ Thank you!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home