.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, October 17, 2005

America's Funniest Home Video

Puhleeeze go check out this video. Parents will so get it, though I honestly don't remember my kids ever acting like this (and there is probably a reason they didn't). Non-parents will put off having kids for awhile. LOL, GO!!
Thanks Shawn, this really made me laugh!

6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

OMG! LMAO!

3:21 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

wendy and Chrissie ~ I'm so glad y'all could see it, I guess some people are not able to open it. I watched it twice, too funny.

4:50 PM  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

ewwwww... kids??? no way!
hey thanks for your comment today... I have my moments
romey

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Kath....

It took me years to get Bob Saget out of my head.... Full House, AFHV.... it's all coming back now....

noooooooooooooo.....

9:33 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

romey ~ you're too great NOT to have kids...sooner or later. I think you and Heather (either one of the Heathers) would have adorable babies. Just keep them away from me, I can't stand little kids. :)

Wes ~ That's me, nightmares r us.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was too much reality for me.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home