.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, October 17, 2005

Tagged by Jan

I just noticed that I was tagged by Jan (on the 13th ~ so sorry Jan!). It's the tag where you find the 5th sentence in your 23rd post of your blog and post it. My 23rd post was on July 29th (this year) and my 5th sentence was:

Mark went to college in San Marcos, and he and I have tubed there.

I was writing about how Mark had given me the week end alone by taking the boys to San Marcos to go tubing down the river. It really brought back memories of that week end. I love my alone time. So now, I'm wondering where I can get them to go next...thanks Jan!
Oh, and I'm suppose to tag 5 people. Hmmmmmm...here goes: Jerry, Heather, Tracie, MG and Chrissie.
Hug's!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Jan, cut it out!

11:35 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

yeah, well last time I was tagged, it was by YOU..snot

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolq

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home