.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Taking / Teaching French Today

Not only am I working today (teaching), I'll be learning. I'm subbing for a french class today. Never subbed for a french class before, so it should be interesting for me as well as the students. The one thing I'm looking forward to is that french is an elective, so most of my kids should be there because they choose to be. Unlike spanish, which most kids take because it's so easy. I mean, we're in Texas, it's our second language.
I'll post when I get home this afternoon. Y'all have a good day and keep smiling.

10 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Just beware if a student says: "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?"

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I speak French...$% !@$# +*&%....see

9:50 AM  
Blogger KyuBall said...

I took three years of Latin in highschool and I can't remember anything except the translation for the english word: "with".

5:34 PM  
Blogger bricotrout said...

im reminded of a simpsons episode where all the kids in the french class are laughing and the teacher says in a deep french speak "ah ah ah, en francais" suddenly all the kids pause then laugh again in a deep french snotty way. it was classic!
wow, i recognize nobody over here. "hi ladies"
and stop crying kathy, i want to meet you and learn some french!

5:42 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

okay, leesa, so what does it mean??

rm ~ lol, nope, only had 2 kids absent outta 7 classes.

blackops ~ yes, honey...of course you do.

heather ~ kids love me, go figure. But I did have a good day!

video X ~ do you know what leesa said??

kyuball ~ geesh guy...party much in hs? Oh, no...that was me.

brico ~ yeah, you hurt my feelings and then come on my blog and tell me to get over it...such a guy. lol. You don't know these ladies??
Visit their blogs, they're very cool women.

7:36 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Chrissie ~ hi honey! It was good, I'll blog it...just tireeeedddd.

9:38 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

video X ~ wow, I guess that means I've got a few commitments I'm late for then...gotta goooooooooo

9:41 PM  
Blogger bricotrout said...

kathi, dear! i hurt your feelings? i said i wanted to meet everyone! wait! did you even say that you wanted to meet ME? now MY feelings are hurt!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

[insert joke about the French here]

2:26 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Kathi: You are a scream!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home