.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, October 17, 2008

Such A Dog

I got this from Lynilu . Pretty accurate on my part. If you do it, stop by and let me know. You know we're all dogs at one time or another.




You Are a Bullmastiff



You are confident, reasonable, and very calm. Nothing shakes you up.

It's likely that you were a bit wild when you were younger, but you've gotten that out of your system.

The only time you get aggressive is when someone tries to threaten or harm you in some way.

There's a little bit of wolf underneath all that sheep's clothing!

13 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

This is why I love you so...we are the same. Yep! I'm a bullmastiff.

10:29 PM  
Blogger A Plain Observer said...

You Are a Boxer

You are playful and energetic. You bring joy to everyone who crosses your path.
You are hyper to the point of being a comedian. Everyone is wondering what you will do next.

You energy can get the better of you if you're not careful. You can have a destructive streak when you're bored.
You're very strong willed and powerful. You get you way without even trying to.

5:22 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

rose ~ it made me smile to know you love me.

jbt ~ I think I could have told you most of that one, lol.

7:22 AM  
Blogger oximoron said...

I'm a bullmastiff too.... :) I like it

12:27 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Wow, this suits you to a Tee!

8:41 PM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

I'm an American Bulldog. :)

7:41 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Wait! Where did my comment go??? Anyway, I don't see you as a Mastiff, I had one, and ummm, no. They are rambunctious!

I just did the test and I turned out the way I guessed it- my favorite dog in the world:

You Are a Chihauhua:

You are very smart and very earnest. You take yourself quite seriously.
In fact, people are often amused by how seriously you take yourself.

Deep down, you are a very fragile person. Your friends and family know how breakable you are.
Because you are so fragile, you tend to be quite neurotic. You are suspicious of almost everyone and everything.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

I like that breed!

It's a toss up for me and when I post about it maybe you can vote. :D

1:12 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I am not sure I would like to be linked to any dog breed. Just does not sit right with me, even if some think I am a bitch.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are playful and energetic. You bring joy to everyone who crosses your path.
You are hyper to the point of being a comedian. Everyone is wondering what you will do next.

You energy can get the better of you if you're not careful. You can have a destructive streak when you're bored.
You're very strong willed and powerful. You get you way without even trying to.

I agree with this one!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger A Plain Observer said...

something about these tests...it is the same as the zodiac, it always says something nice about the person taking it so we all agree. We like to hear nice stuff

8:47 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Please vote on which dog you think I am. Thanks! :D

2:15 PM  
Blogger da buttah said...

I was a labrador: hyper-active, spazztic, but loving.

As a proud owner of a 197lb 10month old nebolish mastiff, I can whole heartedly say, they are the best dogs on earth.

Them and border collie's of course :D

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home