.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, September 20, 2008

LOVE THEM

Please check them out at:
Nuttin But Stringz

4 Comments:

Blogger Believer said...

They're still in it to win it?! These brothers are electrifying in performance and skill.

I wrote a post on them back in June because I've seen them on the kid's channel Noggin.

1:19 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Wow! They are amazing!

2:01 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

believer ~ yup, they're in it and the front runners for me, though it is more of a 3 way tie for me.

kidd ~ and this coming from a die hard ozzie fan, cool. They have actually brought me to tears. I've looked for their cd, but haven't found it yet...may need to order it on-line.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I couldn't believe what came out of those violins when they first started playing! Amazing!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home