.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quick

Just a quick note before I head off to work. Charlie and I needed to visit Denton yesterday after I got off work, and we had a great time. Took some of Casey's clothes he needed for a formal dance he's attending on Friday to the dry cleaners, went to eat at his favorite Italian restaurant there and played a few holes of Frisbee golf. I got some video I'll try to put up later, but here is a picture I got of them when I told them to smile for me. Goofs.

















And here is a picture of what has been living in my tree in my backyard since LAST THURSDAY. Yup, 5 days. When the dogs are not outside she will jump down, love on you and even lay on my lap while I sit outside to read. She didn't eat the first 3 days she was outside, but she's eating well now. I'm looking for a home for her. She looks to be about 6 months old. Charlie has named her Jade, but NO, we are not keeping her. Not for very long, anyway.

10 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

How precious! (Both photos!) But this cat lying in the tree should be framed! You always took great pictures.

Believe me, you'll end up keeping her... watch... you're gonna fall in love with that cute thing.

Tell the boys I said hi!!! :) Miss you!

7:53 AM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

I'm with Deb - You'll end up keeping her. :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Don't boys make the best picture smiles? And the cat - I'm with ya - We have 3 kittens that are 4 weeks old and I absolutely refuse to keep any of them - probably - maybe - doh! Who knows when they'll be gone?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Lots of formals this time of year. I love spring!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Since we all know that you're gonna keep the cat, what did you decide to name her? :)

4:11 PM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

How could you NOT keep that beauty???


:D

4:13 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

My daughter needs a personal pet, but too bad you're so far away.

You've been tagged!

6:01 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

I'M NOT GOING TO KEEP HER!

She is sleeping upstairs with Charlie tonight though, but only because it's suppose to rain. She stayed in the garage today and she's using the litter box.

NO, WE ARE NOT GOING TO KEEP HER.

Her name is Jade...oh, crap.

10:53 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Your boys are such clowns, they have to be a blast.
Beautiful addition to the family, kath LOL!

5:47 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Ahhhhhhh

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home