.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I think America got it wrong...




I'm gonna miss me some Michael John.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly.

Also, America's been gettin' it wrong for about eight years now, if ya get my drift.

Kelly in New York

9:58 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Too many kids vote and they don't know jack ;)

6:23 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

kelly ~ Yup, for me anyway, other than Kelly the runner ups have always been my favorites...except for Chris Daughtery...he went way too soon. I quit watching that year when he left.

dabich ~ jack or talent...lol. ;)

9:03 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

i actually watched this episode (first ever) and liked this guy. the voice is nice and the face didn't hurt! too bad. i am sure ai will produce another pop idol ;~)

3:34 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

lovelladro ~ first ever? Geeze, you missed all the greats; Kelly Clarkson, Bo Bice, Chris Daughtery... ;) Wonder if they'll ever put the past AI's on discs to rent? I've bought a lot on itunes.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

He was one of my top favorites along with David Cook. I missed the elimination show so this was a shocker. My choice was one of the women to go certainly not him. Either way, he'll make it!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, did they ever.

Especially since Brooke wasn't even in the bottom three.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true, I think EVERY year someone gets kicked off too early or too late. But this--it's just WEIRD!
Kelly

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home