.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, February 09, 2007

Trader's Village

My sister-in-law, Gail, that gave me the cross and the scripture/name plates for Christmas will be selling some of her creations at Trader's Village near Grand Prairie this Saturday and Sunday in Booth 1505. If you're out anywhere near her this weekend, stop by and tell her hello and look at all the beautiful things she creates, plus, she's just a real blessing to meet. :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Sorry man, cannot come to Texas this weekend...even if Jesus was back on the cross. However, I am interested in her crosses. Does she have a catalog, or some pictures? Thanks, hope your weekend is going well. If you get a chance see Departed, or buy it on Tuesday...you will freak. Great flick.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

that's a great cross. I live in St. Louis, MO, too far.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Sorry, not in Texas. But I loved the cross and the story you wrote about it (now, I can't remember when I read it).

I guess I am starting to lose my mind.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Can you wire me gas money???? ;)

Looks very beautiful Kath! I'm sure this will sell quickly.

9:14 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

tom ~ you could if you wanted. :(

rose ~ it is beautiful, but you are too far. Pooh.

leesa ~ I'll send you a membership form...I'm the club's president.

deb ~ babe, I can wire you a lot of things...but money isn't one of them. Lot's of love, though!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I hope she did well on Saturday, and sold tons of her crosses.

Hope ya'll have a great week!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

which state? what kinda stuff would she be selling? Like her creations as in art and paintings?

Happy Valentine's day sweetheart !! ..

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I wasn't able to make it by booth 1505 - but I wish I could have. That's some really cool lookin' stuff....

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where abouts would she be? I would love to come and see what she has, I love that cross that you have.

xoxo
Abi

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home