.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Can Imagine

God loves you, and so do I. :)

Have a good weekend y'all.

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

After all of these years, this is still my favorite song. It still makes my eyes fill with tears at the thought of what that day will be like.

Thank you for blessing me with it this morning, what a great way to start my day!!!

6:33 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

michelle ~ mine too. I watched this video 3 times befored I logged off last night, lol. It makes me very happy to think that I had anything to do with starting your day off in a good way. Hugs babe!!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this song, and love you guys too. have a great weekend as well.
xoxo
Abi

1:23 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

One of my favorite songs...for many reasons. One because it's how I feel about my first time seeing God, and the second, this was the song they played for Madelene's father's funeral. It's a very touching song.

Thanks for posting this today Kath! xxoo

Have a great weekend!


Love,
Deb

3:57 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Kathi
I too love this song...
It is so very lovely, and brings tears to my eyes!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Margie

8:28 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

The things I can imagine, wow. I guess that's what happens when an active imagination, a lot of spare time, and a real lack of moral fiber meet. Hope your weekend is going well.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Great song... :)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Wow I listened to it and it was great, the words- but I have never heard this. What else am I missing?

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home