.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, February 23, 2007

Chasing ZZZZZ's

I've not been sleeping well. No biggie there, nothing new. I did have one good solid night sleep last week, after medicating myself, but that was one in a month or so. Anyway, I know I need more sleep when I can't figure out why my shampoo isn't 'sudsing', but my conditioner is...or why my dogs are not eating, but just looking at me funny after I've fed them and I see my kitten running by me with a huge piece of dog food in her mouth. Had to chase that cat under the bed to get that away from her, she thought she'd struck gold, lol.
So, with the correct animal food in the right bowls now, and my hair a bit sticky...I'm off to work.

Hope y'all enjoy your day.

10 Comments:

Blogger GERBEN said...

Oh my! Girl you really need to get some rest.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

No suds in your shampoo? Maybe you were using conditioner instead? hehe... Awe sweetie - I totally know what it's like to self-medicate before bed time - it works all too well. I do hope you get some natural rest that'll leave you feeling perky and spunky like I know my Kath! :)

Rest up this weekend cause I'm coming down to Texas to take you out!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

One word: Unisom.

Remember to use potholders when baking anything and don't operate any heavy machinery!

I feel for you. Insomnia happens to be my middle name.

Sweet dreams...

12:05 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

I think the best cure for lack of sleep is sex. Many women tell me that the best sleep they have had in years is during sex with me. So there is that option, lol. Been getting enough exercise? That usually makes the difference for me between sleeping 10 or 14 hours.

1:11 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

kidd ~ thanks hon, me too!

deb ~ can't get anything by you, huh? LOL, Oh, I'm still perky and spunky... :)

nancy ~ lol, OUCH! Yup, I've had a sleep disorder since I was about 9... But sometimes you just need the sleep!!

tom ~ I think I'll stick to the medication...thanks. LOL, what's really funny is that people reading your comment will think you're kidding.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

No, I think they know you are not getting enough exercise. No, changing the batteries on your remote does not count.

6:47 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

tom ~ no doubt I'm not getting enough. :) And that's the second time you've mentioned batteries to me today.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

You need a nap:)

10:36 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Hope you're getting straightened out! HUGZ!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

don't you just hate when you go extended periods without sleeping well? I especially hate it when I've slept for a decent amount of hours but I wake up more exhausted than I was before I slept.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home