.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, June 12, 2006

Yeah, Whatever...

You Play it Cool

You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.
Mmmmm, I dunno...


You Are 60% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!
Yeah, I can agree with this one.

Your Blogging Type is Unique and Avant Garde

You're a bit ... unusual. And so is your blog.
You're impulsive, and you'll often post the first thing that pops in your head.
Completely uncensored, you blog tends to shock... even though that's not your intent.
You tend to change your blog often, experimenting with new designs and content.
I dunno, maybe some.


Your Linguistic Profile::
65% General American English
10% Dixie
5% Midwestern
5% Upper Midwestern
5% Yankee
Pretty much, yup.


Your Scholastic Strength Is Evaluating

You are great at looking at many details and putting them all together.
You are talented at detecting subtle trends, accuracy, and managing change.

You should major in:

Statistics
Speech
Conflict studies
Communication
Finance
Medicine
On a good day, maybe.


You Are a Boxer Puppy

Energetic, playful and good with kids.
You've also got a wild spirit that can't be trained or tamed.
Can't stand kids, but other than that...absolutely.


You Are The Stuffing

You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.
I've actually heard most of this before.


You Are 84% Happy

It's unlikely that you know anyone happier than you.
You know how to be happy, no matter what life throws at you.
TRUE


American Cities That Best Fit You::
75% Atlanta
70% Honolulu
60% Austin
60% Las Vegas
55% Chicago
100% true.


Your Personality Is Like Cocaine

You're dynamic, brilliant, and alluring to those who don't know you.
Hyper and full of energy, you're usually the last one to leave a party.
Sometimes your sharp mind gets the better of you... you're a bit paranoid!
Other than the part about being paranoid...pretty much true.


You Are Wind

Strong and overpowering
A force to be reckoned with, no one dares cross you
You have the power to change everything around you

You are best known for: your wrath

Your dominant state: commanding
Sad, but probably true.

8 Comments:

Blogger DZER said...

so you're weird, windy stuffing-filled evaluator of an addictive boxer puppy?

I can totally see that.

6:00 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Ugh! I love these things. I'll have to come back and do them later. Well I did the puppy one. It said I was a beagle Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.
And you're sense of smell is absolutely amazing!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Ok, I was with you on the first 2 quizzes. However, after I kept scrolling and scrolling and scrolling I couldn't help but think "what's wrong with this woman posting this many damn quiz results?"

Best known for your wrath? You? Oh, pish posh. I don't buy it for one second.

9:14 AM  
Blogger ~ Amanda X&O said...

I just can't believe the cocaine picture.... that's wild.

11:38 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dzer ~ I'm sorry. Did you mention "PUPPY"??? :)

kidd ~ yeah, see...cheerful would eliminate me every time. :)

shawn ~ what? Like you've got something better to do than learn more about me? Pish Posh INDEED.

amanda ~ yeah, truth been told though, been there and done that. Glad I lived through it and it's just a faaarrr distant memory.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Now look what you've done...I'm going to have to do all these. Thanks :P

6:13 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

leesa ~ I sometimes do one telling the truth, then take it again saying the complete opposite of the truth...and it seems the lies results are more like me than the truth ones. I dunno. :)

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
http://www.tamiflurumsfeld.info/Tamiflu11.html search engine positioning impfondo voip History of black hill gold jewellery

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home