.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, May 21, 2006

My Guys

Because Tom has been making a fuss that I don't show enough pictures of my family:

10 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

Looks like a happy trio...you must take good care of them.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

All_American looks. Nice job kathi...

8:22 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

mike ~ how come I can't see your pic anymore?? Yup, we're all pretty happy.

tom ~ all american family, pretty much like yours.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

Awesome pic

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWE!! How cute!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWE LOOK AT THEM, WHAT ABOUT U? GOSH YOUR KIDS ARE SO GROWN UP. I SAW CASEY YESTERDAY DRIVING AWAY, I WAVED AND HE DIDNT WAVE BACK! :(

XOXO
ABI

9:48 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Awe, this is adorable!!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

why aren't you in any of the pics? ever?

9:40 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

johnnie ~ thanks, it's for Marks moms bday.

nikki ~ where are you girl???

abi ~ I always look better behind the camera. :) Casey's eyes were where they shoulda been, hon...ON THE ROAD!! LOL

deb ~ thanks, just a quick pic.

shawn ~ I don't do photo's....ever.

8:54 AM  
Blogger -Tommy said...

See what I said was you never show any of you. Tough it's nice to finally meet your husband. Your kids? Seen 'em a million times. I could pick 'em out of a line up easily. But you, blondie? Hmmm...

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home