.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, May 19, 2006

Can You Read This?

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 precnet of plepoe who try, can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.Wtih the phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

My friend, Abi, sent this to me. I love reading these. Let me know how easy it was for you. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

I'm commenting first on my own blog, how sad is that?

I'm commenting because there is one word on this that always trips me up, other than that one word, I love these! I like to see how fast I can read them, geesh, I race myself...I am sad! Anyway, tell me if there is a word here that slows you down, I'm curious if it's the same word I have trouble with, even though I know it now.

9:56 AM  
Blogger -Tommy said...

Sorry to say it was all too easy sneezy.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

I've seen this before....it's amazing......yeah

9:40 PM  
Blogger SmileDragon said...

"Cna" the first word, that throws me off. Other than that I made it through just fune.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is pretty cool. It was very easy to read.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

very easy to read.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Party Girl said...

I can't believe how easy that was to read!

Nice blog. Found you by way of, Tom, actor, Viking Style

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home