.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tom's Blog

I subbed for a computer class today, full of great kids. Seven classes averaging 20 - 25 students per class...I was ready to come home, but it was a good day. But, I'm walking a bit of a tightrope trying to mellow out a bit and I re-read a bloggers post from yesterday. It made me laugh as much as it did yesterday and as a result, all of my stress is pretty much gone. I don't know if you've ever read this guy, but if you've not, you should sometime. (I'm not going to post the name of his blog because I don't swear on my blog) Anyway, as sick as my humor is, I find him very funny.
This is the line that cracks me up every time I read it: 'Why is it people always want to change you to their way of thinking? “You just have to try this soup" , "You will love that movie, I did", "Killing is wrong”...

Sorry, but that humor fits me to a T. C'mon, it's funny!!

6 Comments:

Blogger KyuBall said...

Yeah, that's a classic.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

He's not only funny---but he is such a talented writer! Love this guy myself!

12:46 PM  
Blogger j said...

he IS funny.

11:33 AM  
Blogger ghartstein said...

yeah, to equate soup with a movie...that's a bit of a stretch..;)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I sometimes wonder if I'd be any good as a substitute teacher.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP amateur radio practice test toronto lawyer troubleshooting sony dvd players Kodak digital camera dx6490 Lesbian sofa brunette prices of oil heating system parts

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home