.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sharing Jen's Site

Y'all know how I love photography. Here is a site of someone's photographs that I'm just in awe of . Take a look. PHOTOJENIC is set in Muskoka, Ontario, Canada, which is about 100 miles due north of Toronto, by Jen.
Amazing pictures, promise.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy-Deanne said...

Hi Kathi!

I sent you an email saying I couldn't get into your blog yesterday. As you can see I got in! Thanks so much for wishing me a Happy Birthday! I really appreciate it.

10:39 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

stacy d ~ Hey sugar, happy happy day!! Yup, got your email this morning, but it was working okay by then. I hope you had the best day and the best year ever!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Brea said...

Have you ever checked out flickr.com? I bet you would love it.

12:33 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

brea ~ I've seen other bloggers use it. It's on my 'to do' list. :)

hizzle sweet thizzle ~ Good to know, tears were a flowin!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

yes the pictures are very nice ..
i need to open my photo blog too (I have so many) .. well then again I think i'll post them on my current blog

10:41 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Those pictures were amazing. I am glad I finally got around to check out her site. Thanks kathi

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home