.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Couple of Lists

Got this from dzer:
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Having the time and ability to do what I want.
2. What is your current state of mind? A little tired, but happy.
3. What is your greatest fear? I don't believe in entertaining fear.
4. What is your favorite way of spending time? Reading and taking pictures
5. Which living person do you most admire? My husband.
6. Which historical figure do you most identify with? Sorry, can't think of one.
7. Who are your favorite fictional heroes? Santa Claus
8. Who are your heroes in real life? Anyone who puts others before themselves.
9. Who are your favorite writers? J. Evanovich, J. Patterson, J. Grisham, C. Coulter
10. Who are your favorite musicians? You're gonna have to check my profile, too many.
11. Who are your favorite filmmakers? Mel Gibson...
12. Who are your favorite actors? Denzel Washington, Heath Ledger, John Travolta, Morgan Freeman,
13. Who are your favorite actresses? Julia Roberts, Halle Berry, Dakota Fanning
14. What was the last book you read? Mary, Mary by J. Patterson
15. What book are you reading now? On The Run by Iris Johansen
16. What is your most treasured possession? Probably pictures
17. Who or what is the greatest love of your life? Mark
18. What are your most marked characteristics? Sarcasm
19. What are the traits you most deplore in yourself? None
20. What are the traits you most dislike in others? Fake friendliness
21. When and where were you happiest? The day Mark and I found out we were pregnant with Casey.
22. What are your drugs of choice? No drugs
23. What are your greatest extravagances? Proabably vacations
24. On what occasion do you lie? I won't
25. What is your greatest regret? That's private
26. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Casey, Charlie, I love you
27. What is your favorite swear word? Crap, Pooh (how sad am I?)
28. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My lack of domesticity
29. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? Can't think of anything.
30. What do you consider your greatest achievement so far? Raising great kids
31. What would you regard as the lowest depths of misery? Living in fear
32. Where would you like to live? Between Taos and Santa Fe New Mexico
33. What are the qualities you most admire in a man? Honesty, compassion, dependibility
34. What are the qualities you most admire in a woman? Honesty, compassion, dependibility
35. What is it you most dislike? People who use people
36. What living person do you most despise? NO ONE
37. What is your biggest everyday pet peeve? A ringing phone
38. What do you value most in your friends? Compassion
39. How would you like to die? With enough money to leave my kids in good financial shape.
40. If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be? I don't want to come back.
41. Who have been the greatest influences on you? Mark and my kids
42. What is your motto? God holds me in the palm of His hand, always.
43. What talent would you most like to have? To sing.

And I got this from Stacy_Deanne:
1.What time did you get up this morning? 6 a.m.
2.Diamonds or pearls? pearls
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Casanova
4. What is your favorite TV show? Boston Legal & The Shield
5. What did you have for breakfast? Artichoke and parmesan balls
6. What is your middle name? My middle inital is F...all ya need to know.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? MEXICAN
8. What foods do you dislike? Meat
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Zapp's Hotter 'n Hot Jalapeno
10. Your favorite CD at the moment? Kelly Clarkson
11. Characteristics do you despise? Big ego's and self centeredness
12 . Are you superstitious? Not at all
13. Favorite item of clothing? jeans
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Africa
15. What color is your bathroom? Southwest rustic colors
16. Favorite brand of clothing? You're kidding, right?
17. Where would you retire? Between Taos and Santa Fe New Mexico
18. Favorite sport to watch? Whatever my kids are doing.
19. What laundry detergent do you use? Cheer or All
20. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Pepsi, but I'd rather have water.
21. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl
22. What would you like to be in the future? Happy
23. Favorite Candy? Take 5
24. Favorite childhood memory? My pets
25. Been in a car accident? 5 with my driving, one with someone else driving.
26. Favorite flower? purple iris
27. Favorite ice cream? Blue Bell Birthday Cake
28. Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner Bros. Don't care
29. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell
30. Do you believe in Karma? I believe we 'reap what we sow'
31. What are you listening to right now? Seven with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman
32. What is your favorite color? Black
33. How many tattoos do you have? None
34. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken
35. Favorite Cocktail? Margarita
36. Red or White Wine? white
37. Republican or Democrat? Republican
38. Favorite Family Vacation? Cruise

24 Comments:

Blogger DZER said...

a lot of information to soak in ... some really great insights.

thanks for doing Proust along with me! :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dzer ~ no problem...except for the 45 minutes it took me to cut, paste, delete and answer both yours and Stacy D's. LOL. That's the 'night owl' in me.
Hugs, hope you're feeling better. p.s. send vicoden.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

we have to talk about Halle Berry being one of your favorite actresses.

9:50 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

shawn ~ c'mon...Monster Ball??? Guy, the girl performed!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

You have me concerned about your favorite 'cuss' words.......but we seem to agree on one thing-----the color red is da'bomb! My FAVORITE color!

Artichoke and parmesan balls for breakfast????????? You're just like my girlfriend! She eats all those good appetizer stuff for breakfast.

Francine? Kathi Francine? Did I get it right????


I loved your favorite possession question...pictures. That's the one thing I would cry my eyes out if ever GOD FORBID my house would burn down. That's so sad.

Great little tidbits on you! You're a beautiful person! xxoo

10:50 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Fionna?

10:51 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Farrah? (ha)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Felicia?

10:51 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Felicity?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Fay?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

HELP ME OUT HERE SISTER!

10:53 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ LOL!!! You're so funny, I love you so much. Sorry babe, it's a no go so far on the F names.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dakota Fanning?
Crap, yes. Pooh? not really your style.
Lack of domesticity- much LOL
actually to be truthful really only in the cooking area. Your cleaning laundry and shopping skills are excellent.
Ringing phone- how about a knock at the door or a cring kid?
The artichoke parmesan ball recipe I'l be needing a copy of that Would you have Mark send it to me?

11:06 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

katy ~ hey, dakota is probably gonna be one of the best actresses of our time.
I say "pooh" a lot more than crap.
Yeah, I can shop and wash clothes with the best of 'em.
LOL!!! Just put my 'DO NOT KNOCK' sign on the door!!
kma on the recipe from Mark...for your information he baked them from a box. :)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Febee?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Feefee?

12:25 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

F*cker? Cause you're pissing me off now!


I love you too! xxoo!!!!! Even though you said on my blog you didn't like people that much...or....errr....you like them in small doses... I'm overkill today--huh?

12:25 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Freak?

12:26 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ DO I SEEM LIKE A PEOPLE PERSON TO YOU ???

LOL, if I knew this kind of stuff sent you over the edge, I'd started doing it months ago.
So tell me, my friend...what do you think my natural hair color is? My eyes? When do you think I lost my "oh my"???

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you but our time would be someone in their fourties or fifties. When Dakota is twenty will we even remember who she is? Will we even be able to go to the movies? Will we even be able to hear what the hell she is saying when we get to the movies?
That War of the Worlds flick, she was great in that. All she did was scream and get carried around for days by Tom Cruise.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hair color: Brown

Color of eyes: Hazel

Lost virginity Sixteen

Now tell me your fricken middle name. It's driving me crazy because there are hardly any names that begin with the letter "F" that's for a girl. I named them all. Am I missing one? Or is it one of those weird 'made up' names?

@($&@(#(*%&

Yes--this did send me over the edge. Now I have to go take my meds because of this! Damn it!

6:48 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

katy ~ dakota doesn't have to be our age to be an actress of our generation. She's one of the best now, I think. Have you seen her in anything else than War of the Worlds?
LOL on the picture you painted of you and I going to the movies...really looking forward to that!

deb ~ this is so much fun with you!!! Wonder how many days I can keep this up... How did you know my eyes were hazel?? And...officially it was 17. :)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

Seven was on TV last night .. I saw it again :)

You need to go to the theatres more often

9:56 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Babe, it was just playing in the background on tv. But I do like the movie, good film.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home