.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, January 16, 2006

Martin Luther King Jr. Day

I thank God each and every day for men like
Martin Luther King Jr. Regardless of their human shortcomings, they fought the good fight and encouraged a multitude to do the same. That multitude grows generation by generation, as long we remember and continue to give thanks for such men.





(Please take a moment to click twice on this image and read the excerpt from 'I See the Promised Land', the last sermon delivered by Dr. King on the eve of his assassination.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Great man to be remembered...!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Yeah, I was pondering him today - I had another post ready, but I had to write another one for this day!

11:04 AM  
Blogger -Tommy said...

A hero and peacemaker. Thet's he stuff of legend - and tragedy. NBC Nightly News just aired that speech. What a powerful man. I wonder what we would have seen had he lived.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home