.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Thanks Tom

* Done in pastels














Tom did this from a picture on my photo blog, I believe it's with chalk? Correct me if I'm wrong, Tom...lol, I'm sure you would. (He did, and it's done with pastels) Thanks, what a compliment.

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's pretty. I'd buy that.

6:44 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

That's pretty 'spiffy"...and what's even better...it allowed me to work the word 'spiffy' in....twice I might add...to this comment.

6:45 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

sable ~ You're back! Hey, make an offer, Tom might be willing to part with it for a decent price. :)

mike ~ I always knew you were a double spiffy kind of guy. :)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

That's beautiful! Tom's so talented!! Why can't I draw like that? :(

10:44 PM  
Blogger j said...

what a gorgeous picture!

11:06 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

grace and joey ~ yup, I think it's beautiful, but I'm a litlle biased since it's my front porch. :)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Oh that is beautiful!

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Tom has some skills and very talented. thanks for sharing.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's really beautiful.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

That's a nice artwork. If it is made of chalk, you would want to keep it away from water.

3:35 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

professorgq ~ it's pastels, need to change the 'chalk' term. I think it's nice too!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

greatttttttttttttt work ..

I dont see this picture on your photoblog though .. wanted to compare before and after ..

7:49 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

nabeel ~ It's on September 27th called Peaceful Welcome. Look again hon.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Ass masterbation Laser tattoo removal portage Online accounting services Bucks county driveway paving Where can i purchase tadalafil online breast weight loss pill

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home