.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Gift To You

Would everyone please visit and read Sable's post today. Consider it my new years gift to you. There couldn't possibly be a better gift for me to give. Enjoy, and I love you all. Happy New Year's.

5 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Sable's post was very nice. I am still sticking to wishing for the three B's....you know...boobs, beer, and breasts. I know mentioned something twice, but I happen to like that one, lol. You have a great night tonight, and don't get in any trouble, or at least don't get caught.

12:06 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

Thanks for providing the link...it was a great post.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Gotta love Sable.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

He's such a great man... anyone who knows him personally should consider themselves to be truly blessed.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

sable's post was great .. good read. But .. i wish people actually do something .. rather then just read and dream .. i hope sable's post acts as a motivation for .. for the readers.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home