.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, December 12, 2005

What's Your Love Style?

The Carnal Lover
45% partner focus, 52% aggressiveness, 55% adventurousness
Based on the results of this test, it is highly likely that:

You prefer your romance and love wild and daring rather than typical or boring, you would rather pursue than be pursued and, when it comes to physical love, you concentrate more on enjoying the experience rather than worrying about your performance.

This places you in the Lover Style of: The Carnal Lover.

The Carnal Lover is a wonderful Lover Style, though it is often confused with terms like "player" or even "slut." The Carnal Lover is not necessarily either of those things (though sometimes is) but is instead a lover of life, romance and pleasure. The Carnal Lover is a treasure to find, though can sometimes be difficult to keep happy once found, because a Carnal Lover often loves a variety-filled life.

In terms of physical love, the Carnal Lover tends to be dynamic and driven, and can therefore be quite pleasurable. Given the right motivation, and the right lover, the Carnal Lover can be a delight in bed.

Best Compatibility can probably be found with: The Surprising Lover (most of all) or the Devoted Lover, or the Liberated Lover.
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=8115472531704248346

Got this from Sable.

11 Comments:

Blogger Charles X said...

uh oh! get ya freak on! ima leave that test alone though. LOL!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like yours I as the Liberated Lover.
The Liberated Lover
90% partner focus, 61% aggressiveness, 95% adventurousness

10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kathi, Kathi, Kathi. I am soo shocked and disappointed. My image of you is forver tarnished.

Um, so you're happily married, right? Just checking, just checking.

Love you.

5:37 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

charles X ~ coward. :)

shannon ~ Hey, hon...we're compatible...go tell Greg, LOL.

Vegan Momma ~ how come so many of you are liberated? You, shannon, sable...what's wrong with me???

sable ~ I'm thinking my image was tarnished way before this. :) And, yup, I'm married...happily depends on the day, though. lol. Love you, too.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

152% of Carnal Luvin' is never enough.... whoooo-hoooooo!!!!

9:00 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

wes ~ now that's what I'm talkin about. :)

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on my wild woman, rock on....

10:28 PM  
Blogger -Tommy said...

Hey.......! We're compatible. I did though add the extra amendment that a good sanwich can make or break an erotic encounter...

One of the Liberated...

11:18 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

Deb ~ hon, we're all trying to tell you something. LOL (that we love you bunches, of course!!)

tom ~ what kind of sandwich?

11:48 AM  
Blogger -Tommy said...

You have to picture it: Italian bread baked here in Brooklyn so it's fresh and like two and a half feet long. start with fresh mozzerella, not that store bought crap, add the ususal lettuce-tomato-mayo-salt-pepper-basil-oregano-vinegar-oil, next comes a layer of turkey then salami (genoa please just like Frankie liked it) and a little roasted pepper. Yum. That's all I hafta say. Y-U-M.


So what made you think of mois whilst downloading?

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Phd versus edd cheap rental cars Music t shirts australia What in allegra d Allergies pet danderhair air purifiers car rental tucson Rental cars wanganui rental discount cars 1982 honda civic 12 inch rims+for sale Wireless home security sytems Death europe zyban http://www.ordertramadol7.info/conversion-door-kit-lamborghini.html car rentals don27t require credit cards Refill brother ink cartridges Buget rental truck rental janesville wi Personal views on zyban Quit smoking stop central Mindi coats mp3 music planet player

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home