.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday Test


Minor Deity
You are 85% mature, 94% kind, 93% brilliant and 58% healthy.
Ooooh...you're smart! You're mature and have a good understanding of the finer things in life. ...AND you bless your worshippers, and sometimes even non-worshippers. Plus you're pretty cute.

It's important to have the balance you have obtained. Obviously, you make time for people as well as for yourself, and the time you make involves actually living your life. This is a good example that you set for others.

The_Funny_Personality_Test

The more I take these tests, the more I'm convinced they're full of crap. Trust me, this isn't me. And to give acknowledgement, I stole this from Sable_Dawn.

And...what the hell's wrong with my health??

12 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

^^^Slap Slap Slap^^^

Do I have to go over this again with you????

These tests are bogus. I entered the same information in a few of these numerous times, and came up with *different* answers.

No more tests! I am going to picket in front of your blog with huge signs.

NO MORE TESTS! NO MORE TESTS! NO MORE TESTS!

I always knew that you were mature, kind and brilliant...why have these tests prove it when you already proved it to the blogworld and the real world with your students?

*pinching your cheeks* MUAH!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

I know these test are bogus but some of them are just fun things to do...lol

I think you are a pretty damn well balanced woman so you don't need these test anyway (hugs)

7:59 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ Listen, MOM, not everyone hates tests! I like taking them...yeah, that's how sad my life is. You should be feeling sorry for me, not pinching my...anything. :) :)

tracie ~ What a shocker there! LOL, we've been twins since the day we met.

jan ~ awww, thanks sweetie! But I think they're fun...yeah, pity taken *here*. :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Oh, I took one test saying I'll die at 74 and another saying I'll die at 84, I'll take choice two! One test isn't accuarte, you must take two, or three. Good luck on your fantastic voyage through the online testing world. Ya might wanna try selectsmart.com

8:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kathi - why do you sound so grumpy? And if this isn't you, then what is you? Is your mirror broken?

8:46 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Salbert ~ I'd take the first choice! I did take this test a couple of times, came out the same. Is selectsmart.com a real test? You know I'm gonna have to check it.

sable ~ Do I sound grumpy? I'm sorry, really. I'm not. I have been sick today and only got up to help Chalrie with his homework...so maybe I was a bit grumpy when I did the test.
Big hug babe.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Meeeee Toooooooo!

Minor Deity
You are 76% mature, 89% kind, 66% brilliant and 58% healthy.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Charles X said...

I will have to read the post tomorrow because I am DRAINED from today's events, just wanted to let you know I gave you a shout out on my blog today! Peace

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh believe from the first few sentences I didnt believe it either, this so isnt you at all.

5:08 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

greg ~ what are you doing here and not giving me anything to read on your blog? Just kidding, sorry about your darlins' ankle...take good care of her. You're a sweetie.

charles ~ yeah, you nearly made me cry this morning, and I needed the kind words. Thank you, Ariel, LOL. You and I are nearly neighbors, *waving*. :)

blackops ~ I do love you, you are my kinda guy!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

kathi: Thanks for you sweet post on my blog today (yesterday?, I did not check the date). Really sweet. And I hate that dye test - death to it.

The only test I am curious about taking is an IQ test - but two things keep me from taking one (it cost money, and I am a bit scared about the answer).

I wouldn't mind being a minor deity. Though I am a bit pissed that deity breaks the "I before E except after C" rule.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There are free IQ tests online. But I won't mention where they are. Some things are better left unsaid.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home