.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Don't Wake Me

I've been meaning to do this for awhile... The kind of guys I find sexy. Yup, read it again...guys I find sexy. I don't really have a type, cause it's not so much the looks as it is attitude, humor, intelligence. Gonna give some examples of guys that fit really well into my fantasies.

Michael Chiklis ~ the guy from The Shield. He's come a long way from The Commish. I'm kidding you not, this guy really makes me wanna wake my hubby up.

Patrick Dempsey ~ the guy from the old 'chick flick' movie, Can't Buy Me Love, but most recently from Grey's Anatomy. Dang, soulful eyes and humor too...

Henry Simmons ~ No words necessary, NYPD Blue.

Jon Bon Jovi ~ How cute is this guy???

These are a few of my favorites...I'll add to the list as they come to mind. :)

14 Comments:

Blogger Just Jan said...

Just wondering if Mel Gibson or that sexy Sean Connery makes it to your list...(they are on mine).

Thanks for the comments on my blog. Been feeling down a bit lately and that was nice to hear.

7:19 AM  
Blogger mikster said...

I really don't feel much attraction to these guys myself...but then my attraction to guys is nil....which is probably a good thing....lol...(good to see ya back...btw)

7:58 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

What about everyone's favorite Mathuew M.? the worlds sexiest man?
Welcome back by the way!!

8:26 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

I was soooo sure my name was gonna be on this list ... but chiklis comes close!

and I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE "Can't Buy Me Love."

8:59 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

jan ~ I do appreciate Mel and Sean, but I've never fantasized about them...

mike ~ yeah, well...do your own list, lol. Thanks, nice to know you noticed I was gone.

bill ~ yup, he's a cutie...but again, he's never entertained my playful thoughts. Go figure.

dzer ~ awwww, honey...well, my lifes not over and I'll be adding to this list until it is. :)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Know whatcha mean...

I'm a Meg Ryan kind of guy myself.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Colin Farrell. :o)

12:17 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

wenchy ~ thatta girl...hey, new pic?

12:32 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

greg ~ If I were a guy...you betcha, especially pre surgery meg...cute, spunk, brains. Wait...yeah, Meg.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chiklis huh? Mebbe I need to go for the bullet head look.

Welcome back darlin'. I missed you bunches.

12:51 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

sable ~ are you serious? Maybe you need to be exactly who you are, because it's pretty damn perfect.
Yeah, you missed me? How cool is that? Thanks...*blushing*.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

You forgot to mention the other guys you find sexy (member you told me the other day?)

Sable-- outrageous eyes and amazing smile...

Mike: A real mid-west man with a stash that would tickle your fancy... ;)

Dzer: A man who is like no other--a man who can protect and "serve", a man who writes erotica---errr, what else can you ask for????

Okay--my favorites on this comment post~

bbsgirl: Well---this is one of my top favorites above all. Why? *hehee ;)

AND last but NEVER EVER least..................

KATHI! YOU SEXY MAMA YOU!!!!!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Joanna Arcieri said...

mmm patrick dempsey... can't get enough of him.

8:53 PM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

Oh this is cool...lol. All of these guys are cute. I have peeoped Dempsey too. He has a nice body. Besides Bon Jovi those were the only ones I recognized. But you shocked the mess out of me with Henry Simmons. I don't even know about him..lol. Thanks for hipping me. He IS cute..lol.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home