.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday Tests

Bambi Result
Bambi

Which DISNEY character are you most like?


Veggie Pizza
Upscale and trendy.You're the most likely to go for a gourmet pizza.You have impeccable taste in everything.You truly enjoy the finer things in life.
It didn't mention meat or veggies, so I'm kinda impressed that I got veggie since I don't eat meat.



11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i came out to be Ariel.

~abi~

8:50 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

You know what, I can see that. I'm gonna put your pic up when we get back so everyone can see how cute this anonymous "abi" is.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wont be anonymous Abi anymore, huh??

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheese Pizza

Traditional and comforting.
You focus on living a quality life.
You're not easily impressed with novelty.
Yet, you easily impress others.


~Abi~

2:47 PM  
Blogger KyuBall said...

Mickey Mouse. Too funny. I was hoping for Stitch or the Genie. Nope, I got tried and true Mickey.

I didn't do the Pizza quiz because Pizza to me is like sex. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. (I know the ladies will argue with me on that one.)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm Mickey Mouse too. The world needs more people like me. See, now, I've been telling people that, but they don't listen.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They asked what goes best with Pizza. Beer was not a choice. Huh? WTF?

It told me I'm a cheese pizza guy, which is true. When I'm feeling selfish, I get anchovies so I don't have to share.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

PEPPERONI PIZZA: Robust and dominant.
When you go for something, you go full force. You tend to take control of situations easily.
And in return, you get a ton of respect.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I want some veggie pizza right now. Not in a sexual, wanting to chomp you, but in a "oh, I am hungry and I skipped breakfast" kind of way!

9:47 AM  
Blogger j said...

i still cry every time i watch bambi :*(. and I LOVE veggie pizza. we would get along really well.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Bambi and a pesto pizza.
Adventurous and hedonistic.
You live for new experiences and tastes
And you’re not the type to have your pizza the same way twice
If they can put it on pizza, you’re up for trying it!

That definitely describes my view of food. I love to experiment.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home