.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, November 11, 2005

Just A Cryin' Shame

I didn't have any fun today, in fact, the day just flat out sucked. I had a pretty bad time at work, I had a REALLY bad time after work, and right now isn't looking too good either.
Things that could make my life better at the moment:
1.) Maverick
2.) Some time alone
3.) Medication (self prescribed)
4.) Katy to listen to me whine (it's too late to call ya, Katy, and chances are you'd find everything funny but that would make me laugh and I'd feel better.)
5.) Chocolate covered popcorn
6.) ...and maybe a hug from someone special.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would give you a big hug if I were there! I'm sorry you had such a crappy day...it's the weekend though, so I'm sure it will look up. hugs!!

PS. Thanks for putting me as a link!

10:05 PM  
Blogger j said...

the sweet isn't as sweet without the sour. chocolate covered popcorn is good, but caramel corn is the best. :)

11:37 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

do I count as special?

and not special as in "special?"

*hugz*

12:37 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Sorry you had a bad day. I have never tried chocolate covered popcorn. It's sounds yummy though I am trying to lose weight. I shouldn't be thinking about chocolate at all...

1:07 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

nikki ~ thanks darlin', and I'd link you anytime!

joey ~ I like caramel too, but I'm a chocolate kinda girl. How do you do that heart thing with your name?

dzer ~ awww, hon...but you are just so darn special. :) And of course you count!

rose ~ thanks for caring about my day! Sorry I brought up chocolate.

chrissie ~ thanks chrissie, and where is dzer talkin about me now? It's like hide and seek with dzer, deb and you. I'll find little comments (on the snide side, lol) all over blogland. And, of course, I NEVER leave any. LOL. Damn flowers, and where is that PUPPY???

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy said,

You should have called me! You can still call me you know I'm always up till 12 everynight! I could have used a good laugh JK. It must have been a crappy day for you not to write about it. Maybe you were just too tired to relive it!
Call me when you can. It's too early for me to call you now.
We like kettle corn here in the North, Moose Munch from Harry and David is a killer!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Yummmm..... chocolate covered popcorn..... Oh sorry, just working on my Homer Simpson impressions. Yeah! The Simpsons will make you feel better, they always make me laugh!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm sending hugs and wishes for a better day tomorrow. w

5:50 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Chocolate-covered popcorn?
Do they really sell such a thing?

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it mid hiking boots Safe plastic surgery 1000 s of camping and hiking trails Toy v-rod destroyer motorcycle harddrive wipes hiking multi trip insurance http://www.northwest-airline-com.info/Hiking.html Microsoft office xp or 2003 frontpage training hiking+vacation Leachco bath n bumper cushioned bathtub Divorce quebec Apple vacation costa rica

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home