.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday Tests

Okay, this test is completely bogus, messed up, broken and out of order.
Btw, I got it from Chrissie


You Are 70% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!

13 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Can you believe I made it only 20% with this test? I'm too normal? WTF????????????????

I gotta go take my meds now.....

10:41 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

I told you the test was MESSED UP!

11:00 AM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

Aww, so now we know the true Kathi!...lmao

11:29 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

gp ~ watch your step, young'un, I'm telling you this test is messed up. Look what it gave deb!!!

heather ~ awwww, hon, drop an e now and then too, and send pics of the kids. HUGS

12:37 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Wait, it gives Heather a 30% and Deb a 20%...C'MON!! and then me, the most normal person I know, a 70%...I want my money back on this one! Lol...but the Life test is working just fine!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

chrissie ~ AM NOT! LOL

3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got 70% too. I figured it out, being normal is weird, because there are so many weirdos. Therefore, I'm actually weirdly normal.

Rationalizing, aren't I?

9:04 PM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

lol!

9:52 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

Sable ~ That's exactly what I was thinking!

GP ~ Gotcha, lol

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Are 10% Weird

You're totally, completely normal.
And that's pretty darn weird!

12:22 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Nikki ~ well, that blows mine and sabers theory right outta the water. Cause, next to me, you are one of the most normal people I know.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine was 60%, again this test is backwards just like the hair color one although you are I would agree Kathi, more weird than I!!!! lol
Katy

12:35 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

katy ~ HA!! AS IF!! (yeah, I know I've never been known for my mature responses)

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home