.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, November 04, 2005

Sow and Reap

I read something this morning that really encouraged me for the day, the life, I have ahead of me. Here is a part of it:
"But tonight, I had a revelation. I realized that I am strong, precisely because I am helping to hold up others. It is in loving that we gain strength. It is in giving that we receive. It is in being emotionally supportive, that we gain emotional support."
It's part of today's post at SableDawn's_Spot. If you have a moment, please stop by. *If not fully satisfied, all time will be gladly refunded. :) No worries here.

I'll post later today, promise.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great blurp! Thanks for posting it!

7:59 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

pinky swear?

8:48 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I read something the other day - something like "when we die, most of us live with music still in us."

Your blog today is sort of the opposite of this.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Kathi- what are ya? The pennysaver for bloggers? (hehe)

GREAT read! It was an awesome post! Thanks!

{{{{hugs}}}}}

11:54 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

kellie ~ you're welcome, what's a blurp?

dzer ~ would I lie to you?

leesa ~ I don't get it, should it be die instead of live?

mw hick ~ you betcha!

deb ~ uhhmmm, maybe...what's a pennysaver?

heather ~ HONEY...I've missed you! And you sure can, $9.95 + s/h. :)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kathi- by the way, thanks a lot for the mention. You are cool people. :D

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home