.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, October 24, 2005

Lazy Day

Awwwww, a nice lazy Monday to look forward to. I'm not working, and I have no plans, at all, for the entire day. The cooler weather has finally came our way. Today's high is suppose to be 66 degrees, that's Texas sweatshirt weather. Windows open, a cup of tea and a good book today. Yea!!! Plus, it'll give me time to catch up on everyone's blogs, programs I've got recorded and maybe a nap too! Does it get any better than this?
Oh yeah, you know the sign 'Do Not Knock' is going up on my door. And, please don't call unless it's an emergency. :) Lol, I'm hibernating today!

5 Comments:

Blogger Clay said...

luck you - i have a log Monday ahead of me!!!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I could really use a day like that but no rest for the weary as they say. 66 degrees...brrrr....in NY thats like the perfect day weather.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

It sounds to me like the most PERFECT day!! We all need a day like that from time to time. I hope you were able to enjoy every minute of it.

3:47 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

video x ~ I love TX weather too!! People wear shorts here till it's about in the 50's or so...shorts and a sweatshirt.

cane ~ I loved catching up on your posts today! The poem, and the psychic hotline...great, both of them.

jerry ~ It's the perfect weather for me too! Btw, I don't ski either, my guys do (or snowboard), I shop and have a few drinks.

wendy ~ I did enjoy it! Was alone till about 5 p.m...it was great. But it was the lone one for the week, I think.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Stacy-Deanne said...

I'm a Texan too. You know what's funny about us Texans? We go the entire summer complaining about the heat then when it's cold we all want to huddle inside somewhere. I'm from Houston, the most humid place on the planet, LOL! I am enjoying the breaks from the hot weather. I don't want it to get too cold but believe me, I am glad the heat has gone. Great post. Seems like every other blog I visit lately is from a Texan. We're ruling the world!

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home