.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday Tests

This is the hardest test!! I did have to guess at *cough* a couple.

Your Observation Skills Get An A-

Hardly anything gets by you...
You have a great memory and eagle eyes

4 Comments:

Blogger Bert Ford said...

I love tests, but they seldom catch my uniquely deformed personality.

EMERGENCY COMMENT!
Visit my blog to join the my grass-roots "Save The Hot Lesbian Cheerleaders" campaign.

3:23 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

bert ~ I should've known you'd start that campaign. Best of luck there, lol!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I got a freekin' C on the test. I think it is broken.

10:58 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

leesa ~ lol, I'm thinkin the same thing.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home